FEDERAL GOVERNMENTS BUDGET 2017
- REPUBLICAN WANTS TO HELP POOR PEOPLE AS MUCH AS ANYONE WE ARE NOT GOING TO KICK ANY DESERVING PERSON OFF OF ANY MEANINGFUL PROGRAM.
- THIS BUDGET WILL ENABLE A 3% GROWTH…DOESN’T MAKE SENSE
- THE ECONOMY’S GROWTH RATE IS A FUNCTION ON HOW FAST THE LABOR FORCE IS GROWING & PRODUCTIVITY GROWTH. THE LABOR FORCE BECAUSE WE HAVE AN AGING POPULATION that HAS SLOWED PRODUCTIVITY GROWTH .THERE IS NOTHING IN THEIR BUDGET, FRANKLY ANYBODY ELSE’S BUDGET THAT’S GOING TO MOVE THAT KNOWABLE WAY SO THIS IS PURE SPECULATION AND FRANKLY I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS KIND OF SPECULATION ON GROWTH. YOU KNOW THAT 1% OF EXTRA GROWTH ADDS $2 TRILLION DOLLARS OF REVENUE THAT’S FUNNY MONEY AND ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
- MCMELVANEY IS AN IDEOLOGUE WHO WANT S DEEP CUTS IN GOVERNMENT SPENDING WHO WOULD WANT THE SORT OF THINGS PROPOSED IN THEIR BUDGET. ENORMOUS CUTS IN MEDICAID ON TOP OF THE CUTS THAT WOULD BE INCLUDED IN THE AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE ACT, CUTS TO FOOD STAMP AND DISABILITY PROGRAMS. IDEOLOGICAL VIEW OF REPUBLICANS THAT GOVERNMENTS SHOULD PROVIDE LESS ASSISTANCE TO PEOPLE.
- ALL THESE SPENDING CUTS ARE DESIGNED TO OFFSET THE TAX CUTS. THE PLAY HERE IS TO TAKE A BUNCH OF MONEY FROM PROGRAMS SERVING LOW INCOME PEOPLE AND VULNERABLE PEOPLE AND GIVE IT TO THE WEALTHY PEOPLE. IT’S NOT THAT COMPLICATED.
- REMEMBER, THE MONEY THAT’S IN THE BUDGET COMES FROM TAX PAYERS PEOPLE LIKE ME, PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT PAY THEIR TAXES. AND I THINK WHAT THE PEOPLE VOTED FOR IN NOVEMBER IS CHANGE & WITH $20 TRILLION DOLLARS OR LESS IN DEBT IN THE COUNTRY, THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET TO A BALANCE BUDGET MOVE US IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION IT’S A LONG PROCESS THERE CAN BE A DEBATE AND THERE WILL BE A DEBATE.. I AM COPING WITH TRYING TO HAVE A BALANCE BUDGET AND A GROWING ECONOMY, CERTAINLY 3% SOUNDS GOOD TO ME AND I AM NOT AN EXPERT ON RATHER IT BE 3% OR 2% OR WHAT EVER NUMBER IT SHOULD BE WE CERTAINLY…LIKE MCMELVANEY SAID WERE NOT TRYING TO HURT ANYBODY. IF YOUR ABLE BODY LETS GET A JOB AND GO TO WORK BE PART OF MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
- IN TERMS OF WHAT PEOPLE VOTED ON IN NOVEMBER, DONALD TRUMP SAID I AM NOT GOING TO CUT SOCIAL SECURITY, I AM NOT GOING TO CUT MEDICARE AND I AM NOT GOING TO CUT MEDICAID. THIS BUDGET HAS ENORMOUS CUTS IN MEDICAID. DONALD TRUMP RAN BREAKING WITH REPUBLICANS ON THESE ISSUES. EXPLICITLY STATING THAT GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO HONOR ITS PROMISE TO PEOPLE THROUGH ENTITLEMENT PROGRAMS LIKE MEDICARE AND MEDICAID AND THIS BUDGET IS A BREAK WITH THAT. I DON’T THINK PEOPLE WENT OUT THERE AND VOTED FOR TRUMP THINKING THEY WOULD GET BIG CUTS IN DISABILITY PROGRAMS. THE REPUBLICANS ARE WORKING VERY HARD TO CUT MEDICAID THROUGH THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT IN DIRECT CONTRADICTION OF DONALD TRUMPS PROMISE.
Our Grassroots Stimulus System is the World’s first systematic approach providing a solution for balancing our Government’s Budget without having to slash entitlement programs for our society’s Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Food Stamps, Disability and America’s Affordable Care Act.
The solution is to maximize the growth potential of existing small to medium size businesses. The benefits gained from maximizing their growth potential would be surreal. Our patented pending stimulus system provides a method to stimulate the growth potential of existing small to medium size businesses and an incentive to create new businesses and jobs in those marginalized communities. This method will generate good jobs for millions of unemployed people and maximize our national economic growth potential far beyond the reported 3% required to balance our National Budget. Using the aforementioned statistic implies that for every 1% of extra growth in our economy, $2 trillion dollars of revenue is generated. Our Grassroots Stimulus System provides a solution for our society’s political, social and economic inequalities. The system provides a solution that will create good jobs for everyone capable of working at a living wage.
The Grassroots Stimulus System is the solution to rising income inequality that is the cause of social and economic ills, ranging from low consumption to social and political unrest, and is damaging to future economic well-being.
For more detailed information visit: www.strongcard.net.